But, no matter how many buyers are out there, you need the right real estate agent to bring the buyers to YOU! Finding a solid, professional agent means getting beyond the resume, and into what makes an agent really effective. These questions are a great starting point, and I’d be happy to answer ALL of them if you’re interested!
- Why did you become a real estate agent?
- Why should I work with you?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents?
- What process will you use to bring buyers to my home?
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would you handle them?
- How are you going to get me the most money for my home?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?
- How many homes have you sold in this area over the last year?
Your Guy for That, Dustin Drabot is a real estate expert serving the East Point, Fort McPherson, College Park, Hapeville and surrounding metro Atlanta area. A member of Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta, Dustin can be reached directly at 404-507-2267 or Dustin@YourGuyForThat.com
This entry was posted on Monday, June 27th, 2011 at 8:10 am. and is filed under Real Estate, Sellers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.