Your Guy for That, Dustin Drabot is growing a residential real estate team looking for a loyal, results oriented individual willing to take initiative in a team environment while providing consistent, high quality customer service.
Job Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Online listing promotion including daily classified postings and enhancing listings on partnered syndication websites.
- Maintain and update WordPress.org blog including coordinating blog posts, updating listings, implementing SEO practices.
- Create flyers, eblasts, property websites & virtual tours via proprietary myMarketing system tools.
- Maintain proprietary eEdge contact management system by adding new contacts, update client notes, create call lists and drip campaigns, etc.
- Manage active listings by entering into multiple listing service, uploading photos, keep showing logs with feedback, manage sign installation with coordinated 24/7 phone system.
- Answer incoming phone calls, coordinate showing requests, confirm appointments and conduct prospect screening after agent sets appointment.
- Prepare agent for client meetings including listing/buyer presentations, listing/offer paperwork, plan and organize client tours
- Assist agent with daily activities including prioritizing email, maintaining calendar, meeting preparation, travel arrangements and event planning.
- Coordinate vendors including sign installer, closing coordinator, lender, closing attorney, home inspector, insurance broker, bookkeeper and others as needed.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Publisher as well as with Adobe Acrobat.
Preferred Experience (not required)
- Residential real estate experience
- Understanding of Keller Williams Realty/Millionaire Real Estate Agent models and tools
- Writing/Blogging writing samples upon request (do NOT send with resume)
- $10-12/hour depending on experience
- 90 day temporary status
- 4 hours per day, 4-5 days per week – mornings availability preferred.
How to Apply
- Submit resumes to WorkForYourGuyForThat@gmail.com
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 at 4:21 pm. and is filed under Atlanta, East Point, Feed, News & Reports, Small Business. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.