Property must be used as Buyer’s primary residence and does not apply to investment property.
If Buyer is not satisfied within the first 6 months of ownership and chooses “Leave It,” Buyer agrees to:
- Sign an Exclusive Seller Listing Agreement and Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement with Intown Focus Realty.
- Pay a co-op fee equal to 3% of the Sales Price of the Property at close of sale. (Also known as Selling Broker Commission)
- Pay a FMLS fee equal to 0.0012% of the Sales Price at close of sale.
- If after signing an Exclusive Seller Listing Agreement Buyer chooses to withdrawal the Property from the market for any reason prior to the end of the term, Buyer shall pay Intown Focus Realty at $500 early termination fee.
- Have a Binding Purchase and Sale Agreement to purchase their next home scheduled to close on the same day as the Guaranteed Property. In the event the Buyer does not have a closing scheduled on the same day Buyer agrees to pay Intown Focus Realty a commission equal to 2% of the Sales Price. In return, Intown Focus Realty will give Buyer a credit towards the purchase of their next home equal to 2% of the Sales Price of the Guaranteed Property as long as such closing occurs within 60-days of the sale of the Guaranteed Property.