Join us in the Downtown “Commons” area across from the East Point City Hall and one block from the East Point MARTA Station for the Downtown Movie Series presented by the City of East Point! Bring a blanket, folding chairs and your friends and family and enjoy a movie after dining at one of our wonderful Downtown Restaurants. Light Concessions (like Popcorn & Sodas) will be available for purchase!
TONIGHT’S MOVIE IS ”PUSS IN BOOTS”
- FREE Admission and FREE Parking
- Movie will be shown at Dusk, arrive ahead of time and claim your space!
- Free Activities for the kids beginning 60 minutes before the start of the movie.
- Light Concessions Available for purchase (soda, water, candy, popcorn)
- Bring Blankets & Lawn Chairs!
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT http://www.downtowneastpoint.com/fridaynightflicks/
This entry was posted on Friday, June 22nd, 2012 at 9:08 am. and is filed under Atlanta, Atlanta Beltline, College Park, East Point, Feed, Fort McPherson, Fulton County, Hapeville, Metro Atlanta. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.